It’s estimated MYOB software is used to pay over 30% of the New Zealand workforce. Payroll has been a core service for over 20 years and they understand the complexity of payroll in New Zealand. MYOB continue to invest in platforms to help simplify payroll for its customers and have a payroll solution for every size, stage and type of business.
MYOB Essentials perfect for businesses with less than 30 employees:
- Easy to use online payroll with automated payroll compliance and integration with IR digital services including payday filing.
- Choose to automate your wage payments to staff and PAYE payments and reporting to IR all with PayAgent.
- Perfect for small business with simple payroll needs and standard PAYE deductions.
- Free employee self-service app to capture timesheets and share payslips.
- Work online and collaborate with your accountant, bookkeeper or financial advisor in real time.
- Pay for only what you need and unlock accounting features to help with GST, provisional tax, invoices and expenses as your business grows.
- Dedicated phone, web and live chat support included in subscription
Find out more
MYOB IMS Payroll perfect for businesses with 20-200+ employees:
- Configurable and scalable payroll with extensive integration capabilities for total resource management. Major feature and compliance releases included in license fee.
- Perfect for mid-sized businesses with advanced payroll needs.
- Integration with employee self-service (IMS Online Express) and online timesheets (IMS Online Max) and third-party add-ons available.
- Dedicated phone and email support included in annual support agreement
- Individual or group training with software experts available either at your premises or online
Find out more
For more than 200 employees explore software for bigger business here
- Get 12 months free MYOB Essentials with an ANZ Business Start-up Package.
- Get 12 months subscription to MYOB Essentials for $5p/m for businesses less than two years old.
Any questions please contact Valerie, our BWR Tech Hub Payroll software specialist, on 06 873 8037.
Remember. there will be a seminar held early in 2019 comparing each product. Watch out for more information closer to the date.