BWR has positioned itself as a partner for our client’s investment needs and helped facilitate investment decisions, tax structures, wealth transfers and dispersion over more than 100 years in business. In that time we have come up with unique, tailor made solutions for our clients that allow them to realise their investment goals, as we help them through the strategies to achieve them.
"Assisting you with multi- generational investment structures, providing strategic support in the investment environment, and helping you secure and protect your assets for generations to come."
+Our Investment Specialities
- Tax consultancy & specialist tax services - providing tax health checks & exposure reviews, dealing with international tax matters and tax issues associated with overseas and Trans-Tasman investment, working with passive investor specific tax issues, specialist tax buying a passive business investment – due diligence, value assessment and negotiation, venture capital and financing options.
- Investment support - looking at indirect investment options and working with investment providers.
- Investment structure evaluation – assessing structuring options. Evaluating functionality, flexibility, asset protection, tax efficiency, and future proofing the structure(s).
- Family Trusts utilisation – asset protection planning, family succession management, retirement funding, gifting and debt forgiveness, statutory Trust management and governance.
- Professional Trustee Service – independent Trustee, Trust Guardian or Trustee advisory services.
- Succession planning - facilitating family meetings, opening communication channels, bringing families together, creating succession plans and timelines, establishing collective capital and cash flow requirements, creating tax efficiency, structuring and asset protection. Planning for retirement and quantifying associated financial needs.
- Estates, Wills and Powers of Attorney – providing independent support and helping manage estates, inter-generational equity, asset succession and personal family characteristics
+Full Service - Business Support Specialities
- Budgets, rolling forecasts, cash flow preparation and periodic reporting.
- GST / PAYE / FBT / ACC- return preparation and support, transactional queries and assistance, specialist tax and compliance advice.
- Administration support services - paying monthly accounts, invoicing customers, banking income and reconciling debtor ledgers.
- The preparation and presentation of End of Year Financial statements.
- Preparation of full-scale annual reports including management commentary, trend and comparative analysis, graphically illustrated outcomes.
- Business Structure evaluation – assessing the pros and cons of structuring options. Evaluating, functionality, flexibility, asset protection, tax efficiency, flexibility. Future proofing the business structure(s).
- Accounting and business software support - Selecting and sourcing the right software, providing training and support, business software integration, add-on software implementation and support.
- Technology support and Education – on-site tutorial sessions, technology integration and purchase recommendations, hardware set-up, general software installs and upgrades, back-ups, network management, security installation and upgrades, and general I.T. support from a specialist team.
- I.T. remote access support over the internet - securely accessing your computer to provide a wide range of support services, fixes, upgrades, and all forms of general I.T. assistance.
- Company legislative and administrative requirements.
- Tax Disputes - addressing payment and/or return error issues, assisting with IRD enquiries, audits or investigations.