We understand that running a Not for Profit or Charitable Organisation, holds a myriad of challenges. Not least of which is ensuring that the entity is complying with the latest reporting standards, and that the capital and cash flow on hand is being managed correctly and to it’s full potential. BWR has helped steer numerous organisations with their governance parctices, cash flows and capital structures, to assist clients in making rationalised, objective decisions so that organisations can focus on the core business of giving back to the people they serve and represent.
"What you do today is important - because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. "
+Our Not for Profit Specific Specialities
- Developing and facilitating the development of strategic plans – implementation, management and monitoring support. Key Performance Indicator development including non-financial measures, management and outcome reporting. Project analysis - Capital Expenditure cost benefit and payback analysis.
- Administration support services - paying monthly accounts, invoicing customers, banking income and reconciling debtor ledgers.
- Trust and incorporated society administration support services. Paying monthly accounts, inputting and managing debtor and creditor ledgers. Invoicing customers, subscribers, stakeholders, banking income and reconciling debtor ledgers.
- Transactional matters, capital expenditure and restructuring decisions - contract negotiation & evaluation, finance sourcing and negotiation, cost benefit analysis for asset acquisition or disposal.
- Trust and incorporated society management and governance support services. Professional Trustee Service – independent Trustee, Trust Guardian or Trustee advisory services.
- Customised virtual CFO and/or board/management team advisory services, business mentoring and coaching.
- Wealth Management - investment evaluation facilitation, venture capital opportunities, due diligence considerations, wealth management structure options, working with investment providers.
- Business Structure evaluation – assessing the pros and cons of structuring options. Evaluating, functionality, flexibility, asset protection, tax efficiency, flexibility. Future proofing the business structure(s).
- Family Trusts utilisation – asset protection, Trust succession management, retirement funding, gifting and debt forgiveness, statutory Trust management and governance. Professional Trustee and/or Independent Trustee services.
- Estates, Wills and Powers of Attorney – providing independent support and helping manage estates, inter-generational equity, asset succession and personal family characteristics.